Welcome Keuka ASAP students!
It’s all about communication, isn’t it? Good communication is a crucial component of distance education so the purpose of this blog is to facilitate communication about Lightner Library resources and services such as:
- Finding magazine and scholarly journal articles in subscription-based online resources
- Searching techniques and tools to help you find the best information.
- Helping you organize your research findings into an outline that will help you produce a great research project.
- Helping you properly cite sources in your research papers.
- Helping you avoid plagiarism.
- Generating discussion about research issues so that you can help each other!
To make your research endeavors easier, I have designed a gateway to library services called a LibGuide. It’s like one stop shopping at the library! Everything you need is in the LibGuide. Just click on the tabs across the top of the page to learn about types of information sources, finding books, finding articles, recommended websites and APA format. The web address is http://libguides.keuka.edu. Once you are on the LibGuides home page, click on the link called Library Resources for ASAP Students. Let me know how you like it!